- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 41, Number 3, Fall 2003
- The Earthly Paradise (review)
- The Pre-Raphaelites
- The Poets of the Nineties
- Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Thomas Hardy
- Robert Browning
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Matthew Arnold
- Specialized Materials
- Guide to the Year's Work: General Materials
- "Death lies dead: The Allusive Texture of Swinburne's "A Forsaken Garden"
- Two Interpolated Speeches in Robert Browning's A Death in the Desert
- The Hero and the Sage: Elizabeth Barrett's Sonnets "To George Sand" in Victorian Context
- Arms and the Circassian Woman: Frances Browne's "The Star of Atteghei"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content