- Digital Price: $46.00 USD (All sales final)
- Women and Music: A Journal of Gender and Culture
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 25, 2021
- Sara Levy's World: Gender, Judaism, and the Bach Tradition in Enlightenment Berlin ed. by Rebecca Cypess and Nancy Sinkoff (review)
- Turning the Madwoman Upside Down: Altisidora's Transgressions in The Comical History of Don Quixote
- "Ant Queen Aria"
- The Valise Correspondence: A Reconsideration of Nadia and Lili Boulanger, Composers
- A Green Jaded Winter
- Curating Koreanness: Musical Activities of Elite Korean Women in Hawai'i during the Japanese Colonial Period, 1910–1945
- Sonic Femininity: The Ronettes' Transgressive Gender Performance
- Black Women Rap Battles: A Textual Analysis of U.S. Rap Diss Songs
- Expected Face
- Survivors' Songs in Opera: What the Vulnerable Voice Can Do
- Housework Lock (her) Down
- Playing Together: Gender Roles and Transformative Displays in the Christmas Bands Movement in Cape Town, South Africa
- Transcription of Anonymous, "Si el hado cruel y fiero"
- Letter from the Editor in Chief
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content