- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 54, Number 1, 2021
- Books of interest
- Reality Bites: Rhetoric and the Circulation of Truth Claims in U.S. Political Culture by Dana Cloud (review)
- Rhetoric as a Posthuman Practice by Casey Boyle (review)
- The Ethical Fantasy of Rhetorical Theory by Ira J. Allen (review)
- Entanglement and Ecstasy in Dance, Music, and Philosophy: A Reply to Carrie Noland, Nancy S. Struever, and Thomas Rickert
- Choreography as Breakdown: Alva Noë and Dance
- Making Movies with Song: Movement, Style, and the Invitations of Music
- Introduction: Alva Noë, "In Focus"
- Writing the Manic Subject: Rhetorical Passivity in Plato's Phaedrus
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content