- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 59, Number 1/2, June/December 2020
- In Memoriam, Byron W. Bender, 1929–2020
- Perspectives on Information Structure in Austronesian Languages ed. by Sonja Riesberg, Asako Shiohara, and Atsuko Utsumi (review)
- Text analysis of Favorlang by Paul Jen-kuei Li (review)
- Response to Comments on "The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines"
- A Reply to Blust (2019) "The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines"
- Reactions to Blust's "The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines"
- Response to Blust "The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines"
- Comment on Blust "The Resurrection of Proto-Philippines"
- Nasalization in Enggano Historical Phonology
- The Kaili–Wolio Branch of the Celebic Languages
- The Development of the Verb SAY in Central Cordilleran Languages, Northern Philippines
- Consonant Mutation in Southern Oceanic
- A Recently Discovered Copy of a Translation of the Gospel of St. John in Siraya
- Valency-Changing Morphology in Lakurumau, a Western Oceanic Language of Papua New Guinea
- Reduplicant Vowels in Truku Reduplication
- Contact-Induced Change in Alorese Give-Constructions
- Optimal Case Marking in Fore
- The Derived Intransitive in Formosan and Its Implications for the Nature of Proto-Austronesian Actor Voice
- Breathy Vowels Are Not Phonemic in Kedang (Eastern Indonesia)
- Encoding Emotions in Kuni, an Oceanic Language of Papua New Guinea
- Editorial Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content