- Digital Price: $26.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Music
- University of Illinois Press
- Volume 38, Number 2, Summer 2020
- Musicking Fan Culture and Circulating the Materiality of Taylor Swift Musical Greeting Cards on YouTube
- Receiving, Remixing, Recuperating "Rebecca Black—Friday"
- Circulatory Maintenance: CThe Entailments of Participation in Digital Music Platforms
- Chance the Rapper, Spotify, and Musical Categorization in the 2010s
- Fake Streams, Listening Bots, and Click Farms: Counterfeiting Attention in the Streaming Music Economy
- The Long History of the 2017 Spotify "Fake Music" Scandal
- Guest Editors' Introduction: Platforms, Labor, and Community in Online Listening
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content