- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 55, Number 3, Summer 2020
- Goodbye Smokers' Corner: Health Effects of School Smoking Bans
- The Impacts of Restricting Mobility of Skilled Service Workers: Evidence from Physicians
- Does Employment Respond Differently to Minimum Wage Increases in the Presence of Inflation Indexing?
- The Effect of Promoting Savings on Informal Risk Sharing: Experimental Evidence from Vulnerable Women in Kenya
- How to Improve Teaching Practice? An Experimental Comparison of Centralized Training and In-Classroom Coaching
- Does Reducing Unemployment Benefits during a Recession Reduce Youth Unemployment? Evidence from a 50 Percent Cut in Unemployment Assistance
- Do Low-Wage Employers Discriminate against Applicants with Long Commutes? Evidence from a Correspondence Experiment
- Are Professors Worth It? The Value-Added and Costs of Tutorial Instructors
- Persistent Effects of Teacher–Student Gender Matches
- The Consequences of Academic Match between Students and Colleges
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content