- Digital Price: $22.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in Philology
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Volume 117, Number 3, Summer 2020
- The Second World War and Second-Wave Historical Criticism: A Selection of Rosemond Tuve's Chapel Talks (1944–1956)
- Quakerism, Metadiscourse, and "Paradise Found"
- "I will be of Demosthenes minde": Religion, Polemic, and the Passions in the Writing of Thomas Scott, 1620–1626
- A Fountain for the Countess: Co-Creating Paradise in Donne's "Twicknam Garden"
- Antony and Cleopatra and the Art of Dying
- The Middle English Athelston and 1381, Part II: The Road to Rebellion
- The Mound, the Altar, and the Tomb: Sanctuary, Jurisdiction, and Punishment in Early Medieval Hagiography
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content