- Digital Price: $29.00 USD (All sales final)
- South: a scholarly journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Volume 51, Number 1, Fall 2018
- Boys Erased and the Trouble with Coaching: Confronting Male-Male Sexual Violence in the Age of #MeToo
- On Witnessing: James Baldwin’s Southern Experience and the Quareness of Black Sociality
- Building the Worlds of Our Dreams: Black Girlhood and Quare Narratives in African American Literature
- Once upon a Time . . .
- The Queer Silences of Jim Grimsley’s Winter Birds
- Southern Floods and Reproduction on the Roof: Tennessee Williams’s Kingdom of Earth and Quare Ecology
- Unattached Women Raising Cain: Spinsters Touching Orphans in Anne of Green Gables and Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- Birthing America’s Kweer: Motherless Children Preach the Gospel of Mercy
- The Project of Quaring Childhood
- Editor’s note: south: Farewell . . .
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content