- Digital Price: $24.00 USD (All sales final)
- Wayne State University Press
- Volume 61, Number 3, Summer 2019
- Genealogies of Queerness on the Modernist Stage: But Where's the Performance?
- Decadence and its Creative Aftermath
- Deforming Shakespeare's Sonnets: Topic Models as Poems
- Taboo, Disaster, and Acoustic Reminders in Ruth Almog and Yehudit Hendel
- On Queer Neutrality: Disaffection in the Fashion Photo Story "Paradise Lost"
- The Morbidity of Maternity: Radical Receptivity in Maggie Nelson's The Argonauts
- What We can Learn from the Philologist in Fiction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content