- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Speculative Philosophy
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 32, Number 4, 2018
- African Views of Just War in Mandela and Cabral
- Expressivism, Moral Judgment, and Disagreement: A Jamesian Program
- (Un)Healthy Systems: Merleau-Ponty, Dewey, and the Dynamic Equilibrium Between Self and Environment
- How Would We Know If Moral Enhancement Had Occurred?
- Beauvoir's Ambiguity and Unruly Bodies
- The Future of Terror: Derrida's Political Thought Today
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content