- Price: $50.00 USD
- Transportation Journal
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 57, Number 4, Fall 2018
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management by John Mangan and Chandra Lalwani (review)
- Supply Chain Portfolio Characteristics: Do They Relate to Post-IPO Financial Performance?
- Parcel Delivery by Collaborative Use of Truck Fleets and Bus-Transit Vehicles
- Leveraging Suppliers for Product Innovation Performance: The Moderating Role of Intellectual Capital
- How Does Electronic Monitoring Affect Hours-of-Service Compliance?
- APICS: Request for Proposals
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.