- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 94, Number 3, August 2018
- Correcting On-Site Sampling Bias: A New Method with Application to Recreation Demand Analysis
- District Subdivision and the Location of Smallholder Forest Conversion in Sumatra
- Measuring the Impact of Risk Preference on Land Valuation: Evidence from Forest Management
- Prospect Theory and Tenure Reform: Impacts on Forest Management
- Incomplete Information and Adverse Impacts of Environmental Cleanup
- Urban Stream Restoration Projects: Do Project Phase, Distance, and Type Affect Nearby Property Sale Prices?
- Who Can Be Trusted to Manage the Fish? A Study Comparing Trust between Stakeholders
- The Role of Royalties in Resource Extraction Contracts
- Neither Boon nor Bane: The Economic Effects of a Landscape-Scale National Monument
- From the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content