- Digital Price: $54.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Culture
- Purdue University Press
- Volume 34, Number 1, 2018
- The Schenley Experiment: A Social History of Pittsburgh’s First Public High School by Jake Oresick (review)
- American Public Education and the Responsibility of Its Citizens: Supporting Democracy in the Age of Accountability by Sarah M. Stitzlein (review)
- Creative Democracy, Communication, and the Uncharted Sources of Bhimrao Ambedkar’s Deweyan Pragmatism
- Sophic Education: Where Is Your Treasure?
- Reconstruction of Social Studies
- The School as a Democratic Workplace: The Political Dimension of Dewey’s Democracy and Education
- Editor’s Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content