- Digital Price: Not for sale
- Cross-Currents: East Asian History and Culture Review
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 7, Number 1, May 2018
- Japanese Modernism at a "Branch Point": On the Museum of Modern Art, Hayama's 1937 Exhibition
- Imagining China's Children: Lower-Elementary Reading Primers and the Reconstruction of Chinese Childhood, 1945–1951
- State and Smuggling in Modern China: The Case of Guangzhouwan/Zhanjiang
- The Fujitsuru Mystery: Translocal Xiamen, Japanese Expansionism, and the Asian Cocaine Trade, 1900–1937
- Interlopers, Rogues, or Cosmopolitans? Wu Jianzhang and Early Modern Commercial Networks on the China Coast
- Interlopers at the Fringes of Empire: The Procurators of the Propaganda Fide Papal Congregation in Canton and Macao, 1700–1823
- Oceanus Resartus; or, Is Chinese Maritime History Coming of Age?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content