- Digital Price: $34.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in American Naturalism
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 12, Number 1, Summer 2017
- The Wire, Big Data, and the Specter of Naturalism
- Domestic Data and Feminist Momentum: The Narrative Accounting of Helen Stuart Campbell and Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- Counting Success and Measuring Value: Money, Numbers, and Abstraction in Theodore Dreiser's Sister Carrie
- "A Problem in Small Boat Navigation": Ocean Metaphors and Emerging Data Epistemology in Stephen Crane's "The Open Boat" and Jack London's "The Heathen"
- Rates, Romance, and Regulated Monopoly in Frank Norris's The Octopus
- Hypereconomics: Frank Norris, Thomas Piketty, and Neoclassical Economic Romance
- The Vital and the Statistical
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content