- Digital Price: $33.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Literature and Trauma Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 5, Number 1, Spring 2016
- Editor's Introduction
- Suffering and Techniques of Poetic Resistance: Mohammed Mahdi al-Jawahiri's "In Jail" and W. H. Auden's "Musée des Beaux Arts"
- The Forgetful Figure: Armenian Representations of Trauma in Aṛakʿel of Tabriz and Shahan Shahnur
- Algerian Women and the Traumatic Decade: Literary Interventions
- Shame, Guilt, and Silence in Wahiba Khiari's Nos silences
- Language, Voice, and the Poetics of Trauma in Modern Levantine Literatures: A Yiddish-Arabic Dialogue
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content