- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- Volume 17, Number 1, Spring 2017
- Editors' Note
- Poetic Image and Metaphysical Conception: Three Figures of the Literary Predecessors and Three Configurations of the Real
- "The greatest possible mastery, the greatest possible self-presence of life": Derrida and the Deconstruction of Sovereignty
- Toward a "Rigorous Writing of the Cry": The Two Artauds of the First Derrida
- Agriculture as "Writing": Some Thoughts on the Contemporary Relevance of Derrida's Of Grammatology
- Renvoi (A Note on the Enigma of Derrida's Differance)
- Historicity as Metaphoricity in Early Derrida: From the History of Being to Another Historiography
- Derrida between Freud and Husserl: Husserlian Temporality and What Remains of It . . .
- Violence and Ethics
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content