- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Volume 23, Number 1, Spring 2017
- Semantic Relations
- Pearl S. Buck, It's Not You, It's Me
- In-Between the Color Lines with a Spy Camera: The Appalachian Urban Folk Photography of Isaiah Rice
- "Well, We're Fabulous and We're Appalachians, So We're Fabulachians": Country Queers in Central Appalachia
- Banjo Boy: Masculinity, Disability, and Difference in Deliverance
- Icon and Identity: Dolly Parton's Hillbilly Appeal
- Almost Heaven
- Documentary Noise: The Soundscape of Barbara Kopple's Harlan County, U.S.A.
- Trying to Get Appalachia Less Wrong: A Modest Approach
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content