- Digital Price: $34.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Modern Periodical Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 6, Number 2, 2015
- Introduction: Magazines and/as Media: Periodical Studies and The Question of Disciplinarity
- Recovering Women’s History with Network Analysis: A Case Study of the Fabian News
- Reading Forensically: Modernist Paper, Newfoundland, and Transatlantic Materiality
- “[T]o bind together in mutual helpfulness”: Genre and/as Social Action in the Victorian Antivivisection Press
- Constructing the Canadian Lowbrow Magazine: The Periodical as Media Object in the 1930s and 1940s
- What Is Modern Periodical Studies?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content