- Digital Price: $34.00 USD (All sales final)
- Storyworlds: A Journal of Narrative Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 7, Number 2, Winter 2015
- Guest Editor’s Column
- Layering Engagement: The Temporal Dynamics of Transmedia Television
- A Truth Universally Acknowledged?: Pride and Prejudice and Mind-Reading Fans
- “This Makes No Sense At All”: Heterarchy in Fictional Universes
- Closing the Open Signification: Forms of Transmedial Storyworlds and Chronotopoi in Comics
- Converging Worlds: From Transmedial Storyworlds to Transmedial Universes
- Transmedia Storytelling: Industry Buzzword or New Narrative Experience?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content