- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 24, Number 1, 2015
- Theorems and Models in Political Theory: An Application to Pettit on Popular Control
- Behavioral Political Economy, Argumentation, and Democratic Theory
- Division of Labor in Policy Evaluation: Is There a Role for Normative Analysis?
- Aggregation, Evaluation, and Social Choice Theory
- On Attempts to Gerrymander “Positive” and “Normative” Political Theory: Six Theses
- Institutionalism and the Normative Study of Politics: From Rational Choice to Behavioralism
- Hobbes’ Problem
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content