- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 91, Number 2, May 2015
- An Alternative to the Standard Spatial Econometric Approaches in Hedonic House Price Models
- The Norwegian Winter Herring Fishery: A Story of Technological Progress and Stock Collapse
- Leveraging Wealth from Farmland Appreciation: Borrowing, Land Ownership, and Farm Expansion
- Is There a Farm Size–Productivity Relationship in African Agriculture?: Evidence from Rwanda
- Incorporating Outcome Uncertainty and Prior Outcome Beliefs in Stated Preferences
- Wind Insurance and Mitigation in the Coastal Zone
- Restoring Native Vegetation in an Agricultural Landscape: Spatial Optimization for Woodland Birds
- Forest Owners’ Participation in Voluntary Biodiversity Conservation: What Does It Take to Forgo Forestry for Eternity?
- Post-reform Forestland Markets in China
- Biomass Energy and Climate Neutrality: The Case of the Northern Forest
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content