- Price: $30.00 USD
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 52, Number 1, Spring 2014
- Correction to the back cover of Victorian Poetry, Vol. 51, no. 4 (Winter 2013).
- “Between Politics and Deer-Stalking”: Browning’s Periodical Poetry
- Time and the Poetess: Violet Fane and Fin-de-Siècle Poetry in Periodicals
- “Making Poetry” in Good Words: Why Illustration Matters to Periodical Poetry Studies
- “A Very Poetical Town”: Newspaper Poetry and the Working-Class Poet in Victorian Dundee
- How Local Newspapers Came to Dominate Victorian Poetry Publishing
- Creating an Audience for a British School: L. E. L.’s Poetical Catalogue of Pictures in The Literary Gazette
- Imagining the Cockney University: Humorous Poetry, the March of Intellect, and the Periodical Press, 1820–1860
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.