- Price: $25.00 USD
- Soundings: An Interdisciplinary Journal
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 96, Number 4, 2013
- Technology: Friend or Foe?
- The Islamist Venture of the Politicization of Islam to an Ideology of Islamism: A Critique of the Dominating Narrative in Western Islamic Studies
- “The Wisdom of Gracious Acceptance”: Okinawa, Mass Suicide, and the Cultural Work of Teahouse of the August Moon
- Oedipal Complexes: Freud and Artemidorus
- Improvisation as Democratic Virtue: A Deweyan Possibility for African American Religion and Ethics
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.