- Digital Price: $26.00 USD (All sales final)
- Wayne State University Press
- Volume 34, Number 2-3, Spring/Fall 2012
- De-Imperializing Cultural Studies: “Asian Studies in Asia”
- Logistics, Death, and Virtual Media
- Weariness, Waiting: Enduration and Art Cinema’s Tired Bodies
- Following the Impossible Road to Female Passion: Psychoanalysis, the Mundane, and the Films of Jane Campion
- Retheorizing Comedic and Political Discourse, or What Do Jon Stewart and Charlie Chaplin Have in Common?
- Said’s Marxism: Orientalism’s Relationship to Film Studies and Race
- Media Archipelagos: Inter-Asian Film Festivals
- The Disembodied Wound of The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes: The Quay Brothers’ “Homage to Chris Marker”
- Movements of the Soul: Traversing Animism, Fetishism, and the Uncanny
- Real Time/Zero Time
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content