- Price: $25.00 USD
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 46, Number 2, 2013
- Letting Rhetoric Be: On Rhetoric and Rhetoricity
- Peri Ti?: Interrogating Rhetoric's Domain
- On the Term "Dunamis" in Aristotle's Definition of Rhetoric
- In the Name of a Becoming Rhetoric: Critical Reflections on the Potential of Aristotle's Rhetoric 1355b
- The Reasonable and the Sensible: Toward a Rhetorical Theory of Justice
- The "Agential Spiral": Reading Public Memory Through Paul Ricoeur
- The Absence of Rhetorical Theory in Richard Rorty's Linguistic Pragmatism
- Cathedral of Kairos: Rhetoric and Revelation in the "National House of Prayer"
- In Memory: James Arnt Aune
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.