- Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 50, Number 2, Summer 2012
- The Split World of Gerard Manley Hopkins: An Essay in Semiotic Phenomenology (review)
- Christina Rossetti: A Descriptive Bibliography (review)
- Tennyson, Heidegger, and the Problematics of "Home"
- An Alternative to the Architectural Elegy: Hardy's Unhoused Poems of 1912-1913
- Poetics and Layers of Meaning in Rossetti's Forced Music
- The Substance of Shadows: Dante Gabriel Rossetti and Mimesis
- What Remains: Matthew Arnold's Poetics of Place and the Victorian Elegy
- "'Thinketh": Browning and Other Minds
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content