- Price: $29.00 USD
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 53, Number 2, April 2003
- Books Received
- Inventing China through History: The May Fourth Approach to Historiography (review)
- Classical Indian Philosophy (review)
- Emotion in Pre-Qin Ruist Moral Theory: An Explanation of " Dao Begins in Qing "
- Renegade Emotion: Buddhist Precedents for Returning Rationality to the Heart
- Filiality versus Sociality and Individuality: On Confucianism as "Consanguinitism"
- Xunzi's Systematic Critique of Mencius
- How Ibn Sinian Is Suhrawardi's Theory of Knowledge?
- The Ethical Significance of Shame: Insights of Aristotle and Xunzi
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.