- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 47, November 2, Spring 2012
- Like Godfather, Like Son: Exploring the Intergenerational Nature of Crime
- Understanding the Cycle: Childhood Maltreatment and Future Crime
- Does Menstruation Explain Gender Gaps in Work Absenteeism?
- Induced Innovation and Social Inequality: Evidence from Infant Medical Care
- Do Affirmative Action Bans Lower Minority College Enrollment and Attainment?: Evidence from Statewide Bans
- Rational Ignorance in Education: A Field Experiment in Student Plagiarism
- Schooling, Child Labor, and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania
- Elderly Care and Intrafamily Resource Allocation when Children Migrate
- Human Capital Response to Globalization: Education and Information Technology in India
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content