- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Korean Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 26, Number 1, 2002
- Measured Excess: Status, Gender, and Consumer Nationalism in South Korea (review)
- The Armed Forces of North Korea (review)
- Remembering Korea 1950: A Boy Soldier's Story (review)
- Korea in the Cross Currents: A Century of Struggle and the Crisis of Reunification (review)
- Under The Black Umbrella: Voices from Colonial Korea, 1910-1945 (review)
- The Origins of the Choson Dynasty (review)
- Living with Rhetoric, Living against Rhetoric: Korean Families and the IMF Economic Crisis
- Kim Takes Control: The "Great Purge" in North Korea, 1956-1960
- Creating New Paradigms of Womanhood in Modern Korean Literature: Na Hye-sok's "Kyonghui"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content