- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 52, Number 2, Summer 2011
- Putting Class Back in the Picture
- Rethinking East and West: Asian American Literature and Cold War Culture
- The Anti-Social Network
- Richard Hell, Genesis: Grasp, and the Blank Generation: From Poetry to Punk in New York's Lower East Side
- Ironic Distance in Thomas Pynchon's "Entropy"
- "Memory Pressed Flat into Text": The Importance of Print in Steven Hall's The Raw Shark Texts
- Moral Obligation, Disordered Care: The Ethics of Caregiving in Margaret Atwood's Moral Disorder
- An Interview with Afaa Michael Weaver
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content