- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 45, Number 2, Spring 2010
- Charitable Giving by Married Couples Revisited
- The Economic Value of Teeth
- The Evolution of the School-Entry Age Effect in a School Tracking System
- Health and Wages: Panel Data Estimates Considering Selection and Endogeneity
- Can Social Security Explain Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Men in the United States?
- Are Children Really Inferior Goods?: Evidence from Displacement-Driven Income Shocks
- Does Combat Exposure Make You a More Violent or Criminal Person?: Evidence from the Vietnam Draft
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content