- Digital Price: $34.00 USD (All sales final)
- Storyworlds: A Journal of Narrative Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 3, 2011
- Editor’s Column: Principles and Practices of Narrative Worldmaking
- Writing in Style: Pattern Languages and Writing Short Fiction
- The Reader’s Virtual Body: Narrative Space and Its Reconstruction
- Location, Location, Translation: Mapping Voice in Translated Storyworlds
- Nabokov’s Experiments and the Nature of Fictionality
- The Common Basis of Narrative and Music: Somatic, Social, and Affective Foundations
- Children’s Storytelling: Toward an Interpretive and Sociocultural Approach
- What Is Fanfiction and Why Are People Saying Such Nice Things about It?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content