- Price: $30.00 USD
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 39, Number 4, Winter 2001
- Hopkins' Chiasmus: Stanza 1 of "The Wreck of the Deutschland" (reprinted article)
- A Shorter Shirazad: 101 Poems of Michael Field, and: Music and Silence: The Gamut of Michael Field, and: The Michael Field Catalogue: A Book of Lists (review)
- A Note on Hopkins' Plough in "The Windhover"
- Ten Journeys to the Venusberg: Morris' Drafts for "The Hill of Venus"
- "Doing battle with forgotten ghosts": Carnival, Discourse, and Degradation in Tennyson's The Princess
- Sacred and Legendary Artists: Anna Jameson and Barrett Browning in the Hagiography of Pompilia
- "In Silence Like to Death": Elizabeth Barrett's Sonnet Turn
- Barrett Browning's Poetic Vocation: Crying, Singing, Breathing
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.