- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 38, Number 2, Summer 2000
- Recent Anthologies
- The Angel in the House, Books I & II (review)
- The Letters of Christina Rossetti, Vol. 2. 1874-1881 (review)
- Origins of the Monologue: The Hidden God (review)
- The Negotiation of Power Relations in Gerard Manley Hopkins' "The Wreck of the Deutschland" and Sonnets about Working-Class Men
- The Shadow of the Octoroon in T. E. Brown's Christmas Rose
- "Neither keeping either under": Gender and Voice in Elizabeth Barrett's The Seraphim
- The Promise of Converting Poets in Robert Browning's "Cleon"
- Marginalized Musical Interludes: Tennyson's Critique of Conventionality in The Princess
- Tennyson's King Arthur and the Violence of Manliness
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content