- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- Volume 9, Number 3, Winter 2009
- Editors' Note
- Signs and Wonders: Fetishism and Hybridity in Homi Bhabha's The Location of Culture
- From Philosophical Idealism to Political Ideology in "Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius" and "Deutsches Requiem"
- On the World: "My Desperation as a Writer"
- Mystical Laws: Borges and Kabbalah
- Broken Vessels: Philosophical Implications of Poetic Translation (the limits, hospitality, afterlife, and Marranism of languages)
- Literary Escapes and Astral Shelters of an Incarcerated Conspirator
- Eternity According to the Stars: L'éternité par les astres
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content