- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Arctic Anthropology
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 46, Numbers 1-2, 2009
- A Brief Overview of the Chronology of North Bothnian Sealing during the Iron Age and a Theory of Punctuated Sedentism
- Introduction: Tops of the World (TOW): The Dawn of a Concept
- New Computational and Mathematical Methods for Archaeological Fieldwork at the Extreme South of the Populated World
- Blessings and Horrors of the Interior: Ethno-Historical Studies of Inuit Perceptions Concerning the Inland Region of West Greenland
- Hunter-Gatherer Impact on Subarctic Vegetation: Amerindian and Palaeoeskimo Occupations of Port au Choix, Northwestern Newfoundland
- The Sea Giveth, The Sea Taketh: The Role of Marine Resources in Northern Ostrobotnia, Finland, 4000–2000 B.C.
- Between the Forest and the Sea: Hunter-Gatherer Occupations in the Subantarctic Forests in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
- Ethnoarchaeology in the Uttermost Part of the Earth
- Colonizing Seascapes: Comparative Perspectives on the Development of Maritime Relations in Scandinavia and Patagonia
- The Southern Top of the World: The First Peopling of Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego and the Cultural Endurance of the Fuegian Sea-Nomads
- Ethics in the Landscape: Prehistoric Archaeology and Local Sámi Knowledge in Interior Finnmark, Northern Norway
- Stone Shamans and Flying Deer of Northern Mongolia: Deer Goddess of Siberia or Chimera of the Steppe?
- Where Does the South Begin?: Social Variability at the Southern Top of the World
- Implementing “External Power” at 65° N: On the Significance of a Twelfth Century Political Doctrine for the Making of Core-Periphery Relations
- Settlements in an Arctic Resource Frontier Region
- Long-Term Research and Cultural Resource Management Strategies in Light of Climate Change and Human Impact
- Past Climate Change and Perspectives for Archaeological Research: Examples from Norway, Svalbard, and Adjoining Seas
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content