- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Volume 7, Number 1, Spring 2001
- About the Contributors
- If I'd Just Waked Up From a Thirty-six-year Sleep
- The Twenty Most Influential Southerners of the Twentieth Century
- Loud, Fast & Out of Control (review)
- Surveying the South: A Conversation with John Shelton Reed
- The Promise of a Sociology of the South
- Rethinking Southern History
- The Well Wrought "Durn": A Postmodern Writer in the Southern World
- "Knock Us Out, John!"
- An Episcopalian Imagination
- 1001 More Things Everyone Should Know about the South
- Front Porch
- The Dear John Letters
- "At Least That's One Confederate Memorial They Can't Tear Down"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content