- Digital Price: $25.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 40, Number 2, December 2001
- Empty Categories in Tuvaluan: NP-trace, PRO, pro, or variable?
- Too Much to Swallow: On Terms Meaning "Swallow" in Oceanic Languages
- Thao Triplication
- Tongan Accent
- Split Intransitivity and Saweru
- The History of Proto-Oceanic *ma-
- Another Look at the Topology of Serial Verb Constructions: The Grammaticalization of Temporal Relations in Bislama (Vanuatu)
- Article Accretion and Article Creation in Southern Oceanic
- Modern Rapanui Adaptation of Spanish Elements
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content