- Digital Price: $24.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Volume 154, Number 1, Spring 2009
- Learning With a Missing Sense: What Can We Learn From the Interaction of a Deaf Child With a Turtle?
- Evaluating Deaf Education Web-Based Course Work
- Professional Development for Teachers of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Facing the Assessment Challenge
- The Christian's Duty Toward the Deaf: Differing Christian Views on Deaf Schooling and Education in 19th-Century Dutch Society
- An Exploratory Study of Psychosocial Risk Behaviors of Adolescents Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Comparisons and Recommendations
- Establishment of Joint Attention in Dyads Involving Hearing Mothers of Deaf and Hearing Children, and Its Relation to Adaptive Social Behavior
- Deafness and Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Residential Schools for the Deaf and Academic Placement Past, Present, and Future
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content