- Digital Price: $21.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of General Education
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 58, Number 1, 2009
- Editor's Note
- Introducing a Culture of Civility in First-Year College Classes
- Improving Classroom Discussion: A Rhetorical Approach
- The Utility of a College Major: Do Students of Psychology Learn Discipline-Specific Knowledge?
- Interdisciplinary Curriculum and Student Outcomes: The Case of a General Education Course at a Research University
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content