- Digital Price: $28.50 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 33, Number 1, Winter 2009
- From the Editor
- Hopi Summer: Letters from Ethel to Maud (review)
- Cultural Sites of Critical Insight: Philosophy, Aesthetics, and African American and Native American Women's Writings (review)
- Culturalism and Its Discontents: David Treuer's Native American Fiction: A User's Manual
- "An Equal Interest in the Soil": Creek Small-Scale Farming and the Work of Nationhood, 1866–1889
- Will Rogers's Radio: Race and Technology in the Cherokee Nation
- From Berries to Orchards: Tracing the History of Berrying and Economic Transformation among Lake Superior Ojibwe
- Contemporary American Indian Studies
- American Indian Studies: Intellectual Navel Gazing or Academic Discipline?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content