- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 31, Number 1, February 2008
- New Directions for Early Childhood Education and Care in the 21st Century: International Perspectives (review)
- Early Childhood Intervention Programs: Opportunities and Challenges for Preventing Child Maltreatment
- Academic Achievement and Class Placement in High School: Do Students with Learning Disabilities Achieve More in One Class Placement Than Another?
- Active Supervision: An Intervention to Reduce High School Tardiness
- Social Skills Intervention for Children with Autism During Interactive Play at a Public Elementary School
- Implementation of School-Wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) in Elementary Schools: Observations from a Randomized Trial
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content