- Digital Price: $24.00 USD (All sales final)
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 31, Number 1, Winter 2008
- Self-Regarding Art
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Intimate Pasts Resurrected and Released: Sex, Death, and Faith in the Art of José Legaspi
- The Endurance of Ash: Melancholia and the Persistance of the Material in Charlotte Salomon's Leben? Oder Theater?
- Auto/Assemblage: Reading the Zine
- Multimodal Constructions of Self: Autobiographical Comics and the Case of Joe Matt's Peepshow
- Autographic Disclosures and Genealogies of Desire in Alison Bechdel's Fun Home
- Autography's Biography, 1972–2007
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content