- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 45, Number 4, Winter 2007
- Truncating Coleridgean Conversation and the Re-visioning of "Dover Beach"
- Christina Rossetti: Illness and Ideology
- The Uncertainty of Goblin Market
- Constellating Chartist Poetry: Gerald Massey, Walter Benjamin, and the Uses Of Messianism
- Winking Through the Chinks: Eros and Ellipsis in Robert Browning's "Love Among the Ruins"
- Volume 45, 2007 Index
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content