- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 48, Number 3, Fall 2007
- Working the Between: Sociopoetics and a Writing Life
- "She Follows Them How Else? By Flying"
- Knowing One's Place: South African Writing and the Paradoxes of Postcolonial Belonging
- Okonkwo and the Storyteller: Death, Accident, and Meaning in Chinua Achebe and Walter Benjamin
- Arturo Islas and the "Phantom Rectum"
- Imagining Apocalypse: Maggie Gee's The Flood
- The Sonnets of Satin-Legs Brooks
- An Interview with Marge Piercy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content