- Digital Price: $30.00 USD (All sales final)
- Korean Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Volume 25, Number 1, 2001
- Early Korean Literature: Selections and Introductions (review)
- North Korea After Kim Il Sung (review)
- Tosan Ahn Ch'ang-Ho: A Profile of a Prophetic Patriot (review)
- Nationalism and the Construction of Korean Identity (review)
- Corporatism and Korean Capitalism (review)
- Korea's Globalization (review)
- Arming the Two Koreas: State, Capital and Military Power (review)
- Think No Evil: Korean Values in the Age of Globalization (review)
- Korean History Studies in Japan: The 2000 Shigaku Zasshi Historiography Review
- "Ten Million Families": Statistic or Metaphor?
- The Creation of National Treasures and Monuments: The 1916 Japanese Laws on the Preservation of Korean Remains and Relics and Their Colonial Legacies
- Ch'angguk Opera and the Category of the "Traditionesque"
- Military Examinations in Late Choson, 1700-1863: Elite Substratification and Non-Elite Accommodation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content