To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Editor's Notes
- Memory's Nation: The Place of Plymouth Rock (review)
- Seeing Through Language: Narrative, Portraiture, and Character in Peter Oliver's The Origin & Progress of the American Rebellion
- The "Vulgar Thread of the Canvas": Revolution and the Picturesque in Ann Eliza Bleecker, Crevecoeur, and Charles Brockden Brown
- "I Had a Religious Mother": Maternal Ancestry, Female Spaces, and Spiritual Synthesis in Elizabeth Ashbridge's Account
- Conversion, Identity, and the Indian Missionary
- Dying Saints, Vanishing Savages: "Dying Indian Speeches" in Colonial New England Literature
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content