- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Nietzsche Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Morality as Cure and Poison in Nietzsche’s Genealogy Volume 53, Number 1, Spring 2022, pp. 34-58
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Nietzsche’s Pragmatism: A Study on Perspectival Thought by Pietro Gori (review)
- Nietzsche and Friendship by Willow Verkerk (review)
- The New Cambridge Companion to Nietzsche ed. by Tom Stern (review)
- Problem of Affective Nihilism in Nietzsche: Thinking Differently, Feeling Differently by Kaitlyn Creasy (review)
- Nietzsche’s Dawn: Philosophy, Ethics, and the Passion of Knowledge by Keith Ansell-Pearson and Rebecca Bamford (review)
- Kommentar zu Nietzsches “Unzeitgemässen Betrachtungen,” III. Schopenhauer als Erzieher; IV. Richard Wagner in Bayreuth by Barbara Neymeyr (review)
- Nietzsche, Nihilism, and the “New Materialist” Thought
- Morality as Cure and Poison in Nietzsche’s Genealogy
- What Does Nietzsche Mean by “the Same” in His Theory of Eternal Recurrence?
- Abbreviations And Citations of Friedrich Nietzsche’s Works
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content