- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- African Economic History
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Enslaving Commodities: Tobacco, Gold, Cowry Trade, and Trans-Imperial Networks in the Bight of Benin (c. 1690s–c. 1790s) Volume 49, Number 2, 2021, pp. 1-30
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- De l'expérience de la microfinance des femmes entrepreneures a zagtouli: Entre pratiques sociales solidaires et échec entrepreneurial
- The Local Native Council, Economic Imperatives, and Colonial Forest Preservation in Western Kenya, c. 1900–1950
- The Influence of Settlers' Community in Shaping the Colonial Agricultural Marketing Policies in Tanzania
- Patriarchal Obstruction and Female Responses to Wage Labor Recruitment in the Coastal Plantations of the Cameroon Development Corporation
- Enslaving Commodities: Tobacco, Gold, Cowry Trade, and Trans-Imperial Networks in the Bight of Benin (c. 1690s–c. 1790s)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content